Lesotho National Council Of Women is the coalition of local women’s groups seeking to combat poverty and to empower women, girls and vulnerable people.
Working together with our partner organizations, our long-term objectives are to:
- Advocate for and advance women’s human rights
- Improve employment opportunities for women
- Promote maternal & child health, including combating HIV/AIDS
- Build the capacity of women to participate fully in political, economic, and social life
What We Do
The Council has two primary branches of its work:
- At the national level, we engage in advocacy to promote women’s issues and to support legislation that will increase opportunities and services for women;
- At the grassroots level, we work to provide education and training opportunities for women, children, and vulnerable young people.
Our work depends on the support of generous donors like yourself.
Ntlafatso Street, P.O. Box 1340, Maseru 100, Lesotho
Visited 286 times, 2 Visits today