Labour Net is an employer’s organisation established in 2012 under the Labour Code Order 1992. Currently the organisation has its offices in the Maseru City at Room 8, Floor 1, Tselane Building. Labour Net started its operation on the 20th December 2012, just a day after its formation.
We pursue the following objectives:
- To promote, protect and defend the rights and interests of the employers in Lesotho and abroad;
- To represent the rights and interests of employers in all spheres on all labour related issues and other social issues;
- To conduct, coordinate and disseminate researched information on matters affecting the interests of employers and their businesses;
- To develop capacity and act with available resources by commenting on, advancing or opposing any action or policy of authority which is deemed to affect the interest of employers;
- To provide members with knowledge regarding their rights and interests at the workplace especially on labour law, labour relations, human rights, HIV/AIDS and other areas of interest to the members;
- To set appropriate dispute prevention and resolution mechanisms and procedures in order to prevent and resolve disputes at workplace;
- To establish contacts and relationships with other national and international organisations which have similar aims, objectives and aspirations for the benefit of the members;
- To do all lawful things and activities which are in the interest of the organisations and its members and are consistent with aims and objectives and any other matter especially provided for in the constitution.
P.O. Box 10270, Maseru 100