What we are looking for?
A country manager to manage, develop and expand the express business, providing direction and strong leadership, ensuring profitable growth, satisfactory cash flow, enhance market leadership and be acknowledged as the provider of industry leading service standards.
• A university degree and relevant commercial/business qualification
• Minimum 8 years’ general management experience within the courier/logistics/aviation industry
• Experience working in a multinational organisation
• Proven financial and budget experience
• Broad cross functional experience
• Strong ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships both within and outside DHL express
• Excellent business/commercial acumen
• Global perspective
Competitive salary, supported by a wide range of benefits will be offered.