There are plenty of opportunities that Basotho youth could pursue to generate self-sustainable livelihoods. However, many Basotho youth-owned companies are not strategically placed to be able to exploit the many opportunities that abound in various sectors of the economy.
The networking evening will be an amazing, fun-filled seminar to help participants identify steps to move from struggling to their desired life.
This event is for people who want to:
- Increase their earnings at work or in their business;
- Add meaning to their personal lives;
- Leave a legacy by impacting the world positively.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn from some leading members of the business community, as they share their journeys to success;
- Be empowered by learning from the wisdom gained through their many years in business;
- Get “lessons learnt” from other successful business people so as to avoid the same mistakes in your own business/life;
- Collectively strategize how best to place Basotho-owned businesses for growth;
- Learn how to establish strategic partnerships for more effective business growth;
- Meet other young Basotho professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Meet potential mentors and/or employers;
- Discuss potential business and/or joint venture opportunities;
- Discuss our preparedness as the private sector to respond to such opportunities.
Premium ticket: M150 entitles the guest to:
* Preferential entrance into the venue;
* Front-of-room seating;
* Cocktail dinner.
General ticket: FREE
* Last entrance into the venue;
* Back-of-room seating;
* NO dinner provided.
Thetsane Office Park
(+266) 6286 8672
Register online at https://www.quicket.co.za/events/9934-entrepreneurs-networking-intensive/
Or pay cash at Thetsane Office Park (Offices G07 & G08);
Alternatively, call or whatsapp +266 50416730 or +266 62868672